Group Tennis Holidays
For over a dozen years Tennis Holidays has been arranging group tennis holidays to resorts around the world. Using our wealth of experience and connections at some of the world’s best tennis centres, we have been able to put together packages for groups of any size to destinations as diverse as Barbados, Spain and Tunisia.
Arranging a group holiday can be a sometimes frustrating and certainly time-consuming exercise for the group leader, but we aim to make the whole process as hassle-free as possible. We will work closely with you to understand your requirements and then to tailor-make a package that really does suit your requirements within any given budget. Our support continues through the booking process and then during the holiday itself, finishing with an in-depth, post-holiday discussion when you return to the UK.
With a good range of featured resorts, we can offer a location to suit your group’s own needs and our comprehensive service includes arranging accommodation, airport transfers, tennis coaching and booking courts.
Our clients have included tennis clubs (with, or without an accompanying coach), businesses, social clubs, schools, colleges and groups of friends.
Groups and Clubs
It is understandable that many of the groups that we arrange holidays for come from tennis clubs around the UK. Many clubs already run one or more annual holidays for their members and we are pleased to provide a competitive quotation for your own club’s next trip. Some trips are arranged by the club committee, others by the resident club coach – either way we offer a friendly and helpful service to help to launch and manage your booking with us.
Questions to consider
As a guide for those that haven’t run a trip before, these are some of the things that you might wish to discuss before contacting us:
- How many members you might want to attract?
- Are you aiming at a certain age group within the club or maybe looking to arrange a family trip for instance?
- Will you bring your own coach (we can often provide a free place on a group holiday for an accompanying coach)?
- What kind of accommodation would you prefer – self catering, catered, hotel, apartment or villa?
- How much tennis coaching would you like to include?
- Would you like to include additional pre-booked court time for matches between those on the trip?
- Would you like to include other activities or excursions during the trip?
What we provide
We endeavour to offer a hassle-free service for the group leader, helping you to promote the trip amongst club members. Once we have agreed the package that you would like to promote, we can provide:
- Promotional material to help advertise the trip – posters and flyers for instance.
- A simple invoicing system with simple spreadsheet to keep track of monies paid by those coming on the holiday.
- The facility for those on the holiday to forward payments via you, as group leader, or directly to us.
- A comprehensive itinerary before you depart, with copies for all group members if required.
- A 24 hour helpline whilst you are abroad if you have any problems.
As an alternative to the rather over-promoted sporting activities in the UK, we would like to tempt you to consider a tennis weekend for your next corporate event. Whilst not perhaps as advertised as paint balling, clay pigeon shooting or quad biking, a tennis event can be just as fun, certainly as appreciated by those taking part and often just as price competitive.
Our tennis events at a choice of European destinations offer businesses an excellent opportunity to reward high performing staff or loyal customers. Tailored to your exact requirements and budget, we can provide a weekend or short break with a focus on tennis, but with a host of other activities included. With coaching included for all standards of players, we have found that those taking part interact well with other group members to provide an excellent ‘team building’ environment.
With a good choice of accommodation at most resorts, you might prefer the group atmosphere of sharing a large villa or the convenience of being based in a hotel. Meals can either be taken at your accommodation or in nearby restaurants.