La Manga Club is situated in the Costa Cálida, a stretch of Mediterranean coast in Spain that boasts it’s own micro-climate. This setting means the resort enjoys over 300 days of sunshine per year. We think it contributes to making this the perfect getaway for the February half term.
We have an offer for a family of 4 staying at the 5* Principe Felipe Hotel for 7 nights (using 2 inter-connecting rooms). This includes airport transfers and a 10 hour tennis programme tailored to adults and children. This all for £890 per person.
What makes La Manga such an attractive destination?
- Short 20 minute transfer from Murcia airport
- 5* luxury at the Principe Felipe Hotel
- Breakfast included
- Excellent tennis programme run by top British coach James Rose
- Perfect climate for tennis with over 300 days sunshine per year
- Large choice of restaurants