Jo Durie and Alan Jones Hosted Tennis Weeks
After the success of our event in 2015 and 2016, we are again very pleased to offer two Jo Durie and Alan Jones Coaching weeks to La Manga Club in Spain. We have the following hosted weeks coming up in 2017:
- La Manga: 15th – 22nd July 2017
- La Manga: 5th – 12th November 2017
Jo Durie reached a career singles ranking of number 5 in the world on the WTA Tour, reaching the semi finals of the French and U.S. Opens in 1984 defeating Pam Shriver and Tracy Austin before eventually losing to the 18 times Grand Slam singles Champion Chris Evert. Jo is also a Grand Slam mixed doubles champion winning Wimbledon in 1987 and the Australian Open in 1991.
These days Jo, along with her former coach Alan Jones, works with some of the brightest hopes in British tennis in the Elite Performance squads. Many of you of course will recognise Jo for her insightful commentary with British Eurosport.
This hosted week will provide you with a solid basis for improving your game with demonstrations, challenging drills and tactical coaching that will challenge how you think about the game of tennis. During the week there will be a number of optional evenings out which are a great way to socialise which will be hosted by Jo and Alan and also a chance for you to gain a real insight into the game of professional tennis.
Please email email@example.com
- 7 nights in a 1 bedroom apartment at Bellaluz Village
- Return transfers from Murcia airport
- 10 hours group coaching
- Option to do afternoon tournaments and club afternoons run by La Manga Tennis Academy (subject to availability and at own expense)
- Optional evening social gatherings ( dinner and drinks at own expense)
What is not included:
- All meals and drinks unless specified
- Any additional court time / coaching / tournaments
- Taxis that may be used to visit local restaurants (typically 3 euros per person return)
Flights available from Gatwick, Stansted, Luton ,Bristol, Bournemouth and Manchester.
Jo Durie Video Interview