Tennis trips for educational groups
As a specialist tour operator with many years experience in organising and managing activity weeks for schools and colleges, we are pleased to offer a range of tennis trips for educational groups.
Using our expertise of arranging group travel and combing this with our personal knowledge of our featured tennis resorts, we are able to out together a tennis trip to suit your school or college’s individual requirements.
Despite some negative press about school activity trips, they remain an excellent tool to help develop children and young people both physically and psychologically and we are dedicated to assist you in organising and running a safe and hassle-free experience for your pupils.
Why use Tennis Holidays?
Our UK team of staff include a qualified teacher and sports coaches and we would be pleased to discuss any concerns that you have about organising a tennis trip abroad.
Although all of our courses are tailor-made, they generally include:
- Travel to and from your chosen destination from your school or college
- Transfers on the continent between your arrival airport and your resort or hotel
- Comfortable accommodation, suitable for groups
- Catering / meal arrangements as required
- Tennis coaching programme, plus equipment hire of required
- Travel insurance
- Afternoon activity programme and excursions
- Free places for accompanying staff
- The security of our substantial bond in accordance with the 1992 Package Tour Regulations, together with our membership of A.B.T.A (Association of British Agents)
- 24 hour helpline to a senior member of Tennis Holidays / Roger Walker Travel staff in the UK in the event of an emergency
If you would like a quotation for one of the following destinations, please email us: